Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Four Generations

At Christmas, I realized I was looking across the table at four generations of Millers with Bradlee on Nick's lap, flanked by Mike and Mike's dad Ray.  So I demanded a photo.


They're going to get so tired of me lining them up whenever we all get together...

3 comments:

Melita Stafford said...

Well, make 'em line up, anyway! They won't be crying when they get to enjoy seeing the pictures. Pictures are such an ordeal for our family, but everyone likes to look back at them. So I just decided I'm the mover and shaker when it comes to our photos and I am unswayed by complainers. ;)
I have to say, they don't look too upset, either. =)

Caroline said...

I agree with you Melita. Without us, what would they all have to ohh and ahh over in times to come!!

Caroline said...

And this Caroline agrees! What a good picture! There certainly is a family likeness there:)