Here's a couple videos of Bradlee. I sure hope they play for everyone. The second video is more than a minute long because Richelle's at the control and I don't know how to edit video yet.
In the first one, he's just discovered that the little flap on the toy moves but he can't always pick it up once it's flush to the toy. He'd get frustrated and switch hands - as if one can do what the other can't (perhaps it can, who knows? It certainly has a different angle of attack) - and finally squall until someone lifts it for him. He figured it out rather quickly and doesn't have much problem anymore. That's Richelle laughing in the background.
This second video is the first time he played the piano while standing on the floor. The lid is usually closed but I opened it and plinked a few notes to see what he'd do. What he did was immediately climb up the piano leg and make his own music. He was quite pleased with himself.
3 comments:
Oh no! They don't play for me, but hopefully others can see them! At least you have great descriptions. :D
I'm not getting them either, Joann. You might try uploading them to Youtube (a private, unfindable account) and then just posting the link here.
No, sadly I can't play them either!!! What a shame!
Post a Comment