All of us seemed to be going in different directions for Thanksgiving so we had our family Thanksgiving on Monday. I managed to get a few photos for once.
Nick helping Bradlee model his new cap.
Grandpa amusing the baby while supper is being prepared.
The girls chatting.
Full tummies make for sleepy boys.
It was a wonderful thing to have the kids around the table again with Bradlee adding his own sweet notes to the gathering. We visited long after the meal was over and played a few board games before they had to leave for home.
I love watching the kids knit the family ties together. I love seeing memories being made. I love the obvious affection between all of them. May we be able to do this for many years to come.
3 comments:
And I love the photos you shared - thanks! :)
Hi Joanne, I loved seeing all this too! Keep up the good blogging work!
Are you reading my blog from time to time...?
http://fiddychronicles-caroline.blogspot.com/
Love Caroline
Ahhhhh, it's so fun to see pictures in the moment! It is always so nice to come over to your corner and see what's going on in the Miller family. I keep thinking of Richelle, hoping things are continually improving for her. Thanks for the updates on how she's doing!
And it's fun to see the beginning of your grandkids! Bradlee's a doll in pictures, I'm sure irresistible in real life. Thinking of you and yours, and missing everyone!
xo
Post a Comment